Re: Friends has vanished!

Le 22/07/2014 17:43, Alan Pope a écrit :
On Tuesday, July 22, 2014, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On mar, 2014-07-22 at 14:42 +0100, Dave Morley wrote:
If I close and reopen the webapp, I'm back at the login screen. It
won't remember my login at all.
Twitter is the only app that doesn't remember my login and the way
round that is to select Remember Me on the whole that fixes it.

There's no remember me option. The only things on the screen are
username, password, sign in, sign up, and forgot password.

And, some really weird behaviour I just discovered. I can click the
twitter icon at the top left of the page, and it appears to log me into
the feed for about 2 seconds before sending me back to the login screen.
It's possible that it was showing the cached view and not actually
logging me in, but still some weird behaviour.

Sounds like you have a nasty old auth cookie that's got duff permissions.

I have two devices (one devel and one proposed) which are both signed into
the twitter webapp and very rarely have I had to sign in again. Probably
some weeks pass as you'd expect, but haven't timed it.
There has been a recent change upstream and we're investigating why the Twitter mobile site doesn't provide the "remember me" feature anymore.

Dave filed a bug to document the issue: https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-webapps-twitter/+bug/1346960

David