 - Many many other fixes and features for scopes, compositor, telephony
and others

Please consult our many commitlogs for details.

#157 might still have some rough edges in it, but a few of the issues
present in this image are expected to be fixed by the QtCompositor
landing that's being released right now. Therefore we have some hopes
for the next image as well!
We also had some unexpected test-related problems in our smoketesting
which is currently being investigated by Jamie and Paul. Most probably
nothing to worry about though.

Anyway, this promotion basically means that we are no longer in
TRAINCON-0 and we can resume normal landing operations! Thanks go to all
people involved - thanks for helping us getting out of the crisis as
soon as possible. We might have to more strictly define (and write down)
the rules for TRAINCON-0 itself, but that's something for the rest of
the week to consider.

For now, let's get back to our standard list:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/157.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/156.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/155.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#157 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/157:20140729.2:20140728.1/9355/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

* Blocking issues:

** Powerdown Dialog appear on waking the phone
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349362
 => Merge requests present
 -> Marked by QA as a blocker, but as the big 006 silo fixes the issue
and the issue itself is just 'annoying'

* Known issues:

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** ringer only ringing once after upgrade to u94
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1334248
 -> Caused by some race condition, rarely reproducible, whitelisted from
the blocker list by QA

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** indicator-location crashing during default, sdk and click_image_tests
tests on smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1338610
[Time counter 17/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 => Merge requests present
 -> Charles and Thomas are looking into this one...

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 15/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

Cheers!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak