Re: Landing team 29.07.14

Great work.! Always looking forward for a promoted image! :)

However, tooks to me this bug is still causing problems in the Nexus 5.
Clean installing the latest promoted image did not help.

** Wrong WWAN value in saved-states (Mathieu)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/urfkill/+bug/1321627

Regards,

Sayantan Das

Use Linux. Be free !