Re: porting, system.img, questions

On Nexus device I simply flash-all in fastboot mode with the factory image.

In your case I don't really know but for sure only Boot, Recovery &
UserData has changed.

No need to reflash Bootloader neither Radio.

In case of weird behavior: do a format of userdata partition with fastboot.

Hopefully it's close enough to nexus devices to match those info, otherwise
I do not know.

Good luck