Re: Can't change Channel in Dualboot

W dniu 29.07.2014 o 20:46, Larry Griffin pisze:
I have a problem setting up a Nexus 7 WIFI to Dualboot. I'd like to use
it to help with testing. I originally installed dualboot on this Nexus 7
about two months ago, and it used the trusty channel. Now I can't change
the channel to utopic. I'm in Android, bring up Dualboot, uninstall,
then when it ask for channel it displays trusty. I can move though the
different variations of trusty and it all works. When I back out trusty,
I can't input utopic, Dualboot doesn't accept the keyboard input.

One thing that happened recently with dual boot on flo is that the Ubuntu boot image surpassed the recovery partition size on that device. That basically means you can't dual-boot flo now without passing the boot image over usb or swapping the Ubuntu and Android boot images between the boot and recovery partition.

We'll be trying to rectify this in any case, but for now the above workarounds are available. Let us know if you need details.

HTH,
--
Saviq