Re: celluar data doesn't work - build #166 (mako)

On ven, 2014-08-01 at 19:29 +0200, Sebastian Gomułka wrote:
> Is it just me or on build # 166 (mako) cellular data doesn't work?

I've been having issues for the past week on the last one or two
promoted images. It seems there's about a 50% chance when turning on the
phone, that cellular data won't be connected. Two things I've found to
fix it:

1. Restart the phone and hope it works next time.
2. Go to cellular settings and turn data off. Lock the phone for atleast
10 minutes. Unlock the phone and turn data on again, and then it comes
back.