Re: What's the plan with docking a phone to a tablet?

Hi both, thanks for filling me in.  I've found the video I saw, watch from
5:00 to 5:20:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJXGJ6Q0Ys

Nathan, from what you say, would I be right in understanding that the
scenario imagined in the video is a dumb touchscreen rather than a tablet,
then - one which doesn't exist yet and isn't going to exist until well into
2015 at the absolute earliest?

So in summary, if I want a decent-sized tablet to use in the meantime, I'm
best off getting a Nexus 10 and either using it with Android or with Ubuntu
Touch Developer - yes?

Thanks!
Steve