Landing team: Announcement, TRAINCON-0 no longer in effect

Hello everyone,

Since we were able to promote image #179, this basically means that we
are no longer in TRAINCON-0. This will mean that landings are resumed
normally. We know that there might be potentially a lot of branches and
changes pilled up - we'll do our best to provide as much coverage from
the landing team as possible in the nearing days.

I would like to thank everyone that worked hard on fixing the blocking
issues. Thanks go to the testers, landers and managers that also helped
out pushing things forward. Let's keep rolling!

But best let's work hard not to enter another TRAINCON-0 at all... ;)

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx