Re: ownCloud app.

Hi Daniel, definitely keen to help with an owncloud sync setup. Currently I've got my phone syncing files with my owncloud server - I'm syncing the Documents, Picture, and Video folders as a cron job every hour, and the rest of my user settings (.local & .config, mainly) once per day. Not an end user solution, as I've had to (initially) make the image writeable, install owncloudcmd (headless owncloud client), and setup a cronjob pointing to a couple scripts with crontab -e. Now that's done however, file sync is enabled and maintained through OTA updates - the image is no longer writeable.

I'm keen to have a go with contact sync - I'd also be interested in any other advice to get this happening. For now I'm hoping to manage this through the syncevolution client via the terminal - UI is not my strong point. Shall we move this discussion to the Google+ Ubuntu App Developers community, so we're not clogging up this mailing list? Am aware of how quickly things are moving at the moment with the RTM images, and would love the opportunity of bouncing ideas back and forth.

Cheers,

Mitchell