yet. It's on the highest priority list, so good.

>From other good news: Dave also performed dogfooding testing of the last
image for both our main focus platforms and it seems no new regressions
have appeared. This means that once we get the blocker fix in, we might
have a promotion tomorrow.

That would be about time for that to happen.

But let's take a look at our list, as always:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/201.commitlog
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/200.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/

#201 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/201:20140820:20140811.1/9803/
#200 mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/200:20140819.2:20140811.1/9800/

* Some useful documentation:
(Still under development)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** Clock out of sync on resume from suspend
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1328646
 => Merge requests present
 -> Fix will be prepared for landing soon!

** PIN-locked phone becomes unresponsive after simultaneous alarms
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1354406
 => Merge requests present
 -> We might whitelist this one for one promotion. Serious issue, but it
seems the previous fix candidate didn't pass all criterias and the real
fix might take a while.

** Datetime indicator's menu no longer shows events or Settings button:
"Empty!"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357311
 => Merge requests present
 -> Fix will be prepared for landing soon!

* Known issues:

** Video freezes and doesn't recover randomly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1314998
 -> Seems to be an old issue, but recently became much more easily
reproducible

** mtp-server crash when transferring music on #15
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1317263
 -> Very old bug but gains on importance in the upcoming days

** U-S-S sluggish after some hours, high CPU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1337200
 -> This issue needs help debugging and identifying

** In about Phone if you select OS hit back and select something else
that goes to a new page it crashes the app
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349326

** Scrolling is extremely laggy as of emulator image >=165
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1351048

** Upstart jobs specifying cgroup fail to start occasionally
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1357252
[WHITELISTED]
 -> Whitelisted for now as this issue has been worked-around by
reverting the ubuntu-app-start landing that started using cgroups

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** unity8 crashed with SIGSEGV in
mir::frontend::ClientBufferTracker::client_has()
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339610
[Time counter 31/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> This problem has caused some rare test failures in smoketesting,
rarely reproducible it seems. Is this still valid? Might be related to
one of our blockers.

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

** indicator-network crashing during dialer-app and default tests on
smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355130
[Time counter 7/7]

Best regards,