Re: frameworks: seeding U1DB and libcurl ?

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 21.08.2014, 13:27 +0100 schrieb Pete Woods:
> It was only being seeded "by accident" because unity-scopes-shell
> depended on libu1db-qt and libunity-scopes depended on libu1db. So
> both implementations got pulled into the image.
>

> Is looks like that as soon as we stopped depending on them, both
> seemed to get dropped from the image.

only libu1db1 got dropped (as you can see in the changeset i linked from
my first mail)
libu1db1 only carries the C bindings, the libu1db-qt package is still
there in the framework, no worries, don't panic and don't forget your
towel ;)

after some testing it seems like mediascanner or the thumbnailer are
using curl to pull the album art though ... and as if there is a package
dependency missing ...

ciao
	oli