Re: frameworks: seeding U1DB and libcurl ?

On jueves 21 de agosto de 2014 08h'56:35 ART, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:
On 21.08.2014 14:50, Sergio Schvezov wrote:

fwiw, on a --wiped device and the latest image, mediascanner seems to go
through my music but I don't see it in the scope; do you have stale or
cached data perhaps?

If you do this:

cat .cache/upstart/mediascanner-2.0.log

Does it show that it is finding your files and detecting metadata correctly? It should look something like this:

New file was created: /home/phablet/Music/wasting_my_hate.mp3.
Extracting metadata from /home/phablet/Music/wasting_my_hate.mp3.
Added song to backing store: /home/phablet/Music/wasting_my_hate.mp3
  author   : 'Metallica'
  title    : Wasting My Hate
  album    : 'Load'
  duration : 237