API compatibility tracking for HTML/Javascript and Go

Hejsan,

so for QML based APIs we agreed to track API serialized as JSON files
which will be associated with framework definitions. For platform API
there's .symbols files mechanisms that already exist and we'll probably
end up dumping that to JSON so that click tools can work with the API.

- Is the HTML/ Javascript API currently being tracked? I'm told it's
autogenerated; could this output a JSON format we could use?

- Is there any API tracking solution for Go? Same story, we need to be
able to detect if a .click package is compatible with a framework.
Though probably hard system dependencies are few.

Input from HTML and Go engineers respectively would be welcome so we can
make sure that we have all languages covered.

ciao,
    Christian