Re: "[Development] Speed differences between native installation vs multiROM on Nexus 4"

Hi,

Somehow your message was marked as spam by Gmail and therefore did not land
in my inbox. You might want to send another one if any questions remain, so
that it is seen by everyone.

The freezes have been fixed in devel-proposed for a while now and those
changes should have landed in devel with the latest image.
I've never tried Ubuntu without MultiROM, so I can't comment on that. It
wouldn't make too much sense in my opinion though.

Regards,
Niklas