DO NOT UPGRADE PHONE & image server taken down temporarily

Hi,

while we recover from non booting image incident on our proposed image
channels, we have taken the image server temporarily down to avoid
further downloads of the broken image.

Team is working on recovering from this; once fixed image is available
we will bring the system-image server back again.

Do not upgrade if you already have downloaded the image from today.

Thanks everyone for helping and sorry for inconvenience to those that
use our proposed channels. We will send a heads up once we have this
fixed. Also we will send instructions how to recover in case you have
installed and bricked your phone.

 - Alexander

Follow ups