Image Servers Are Down

To prevent bad images to be spread through Over The Air updates (see
thread "Don't update to RTM build") we have been forced to take down the
image servers temporarily until we have a new images available.

Resulting from this ubuntu-device-flash will not function for any
channels until the image servers are restored online. You are not able
to flash any locally cached images either with the tool. [0]

We will continue our efforts to get the new images available as soon as
possible. If you phone has already downloaded a new OTA image in the
background, DO NOT install the image.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

 -- Antti

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phablet-tools/+bug/1380079