Re: DO NOT UPGRADE PHONE & image server taken down temporarily

I've just removed the broken image (version 82) from my
s-i.tasemnice.eu server (the one for hammerhead and deb). The same
thing applies - if you've already downloaded it, don't install it. It
_should_ be safe to update to version 81 though.

Fixed image will appear on tasemnice automatically once the official
s-i.ubuntu.com server is up and has the new image.

PS: Sorry to Alexander, I forgot to click "answer all" again :x