Re: DO NOT UPGRADE PHONE & image server taken down temporarily

On Oct 11, 2014, at 03:48 PM, Vojtech Bocek wrote:

>I've just removed the broken image (version 82) from my
>s-i.tasemnice.eu server (the one for hammerhead and deb). The same
>thing applies - if you've already downloaded it, don't install it. It
>_should_ be safe to update to version 81 though.

I wonder if it makes sense to be able to "blacklist" images more easily.
Rather than having to tear down the whole server, we could instead possibly
publish a list of blacklisted images which the system-image client would then
ignore for upgrade path calculations.

I'm not sure whether that would be best described in the index.json,
channels.json or some other file.

-Barry