Landing team: announcement to all landers - critical bugfix week!

Hey everyone!

This e-mail is a quick reminder to all those landers that didn't get
notified yet by any other means. This week we are concentrating on
fixing critical 14.09 bugs *only*. This means that the Landing Team
trainguards will only assign silos to landings that fix issues that have
been accepted as relevant to increasing the quality of our images.

The same also functions for silos that are already assigned. Both the
Landing Team and the QA Team will only sign-off and release silos to
ubuntu-rtm that pass these specific criteria.

If you're not sure if your landing can go in, please contact the Landing
Team or the manager of your team.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,

--