Re: DO NOT UPGRADE PHONE & image server taken down temporarily

As things are today, it's not nearly as trivial because if you remove an
image from the index, it will simply be re-imported 5 minutes later.

We'd need to implement a hash blacklist where we can add the checksum of
known broken files so they won't get imported all over again.

A temporary emergency way of fixing stuff would be to turn off the
cronjob, then drop the broken images with si-shell and trigger a manual
sync.

Then once we know a fixed image is available, running import-images
again will import it.