Re: More keyboard alternatives

Hi Ari,

 Glad to hear you want to help out making the keyboard accessible in
even more languages, there isn't currently a guide for adding new
layouts (I'm intending to write one, and will try to get something
finally down on the wiki this week); the branches that Niklas mentioned
are a good starting point for an example of the sort of changes needed,
there's also a Catalan keyboard merge that is a very good example:
https://code.launchpad.net/~dpm/ubuntu-keyboard/add-catalan/+merge/238368

 If you have any questions feel free to ping me on IRC (Elleo on
freenode), I'll let you know as soon as I have a rough guide written up,
as feedback from people actually implementing new layouts would be
invaluable for improving its clarity.

Cheers,
 Mike.