system-image 2.5.1 and LP: #1383539

LP: #1383539 describes a bug with phased-updates, and is a candidate for rtm.
system-image 2.5.1 is a candidate for fixing this bug.

The new version is available in a vivid silo (although it will be a sync to
rtm); this is a call for additional testing.

The silo with the (architecture independent) debs is here:

https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/landing-004/+build/6519148

and the test plan is here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/ubuntu-system-image

of particular interest is Test G which checks that phased updates works as
expected against Stephane's staging server.  The other tests are useful to
ensure there are no regressions.

I've done testing on my own device before uploading to the silo, and will
continue to do so against the silo debs, but additional testing would be
appreciated.  Follow up here, or ping me on irc if you have any problems.

Cheers,
-Barry