Re: vivid landings

One clarification:

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 02:14:05PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Fixes for specific bugs targeted for our upcoming customer-oriented release
> should continue to be landed to ubuntu-rtm/14.09.  Anything else that is not
> being landed for RTM - e.g., any forward-looking feature work - should be
> landed to vivid only.

Note in particular that this means that bugfixes targeted to the OTA-1 or
OTA-2 milestones should also be landed *only* to vivid for the time being.
The 14.09 channel is only for RTM-targeted bugfixes, until we get a golden
image for the RTM milestone and an all-clear from the product management
team.

Thanks,
slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx