Re: Nexus 7 won't boot

Ok, so still having some major issues with this here - not sure what's wrong. Have now successfully flashed rtm-proposed, utopic-proposed, and vivid-proposed, non of which will boot past the Google icon. Have tried wiping the cache on all images, have aso tried doing a factory reset to wipe the data in the recovery. Still no luck. Have also tried letting the Google boot icon sit there for a half hour, still no luck.

Has anyone gotten a Nexus 7 to boot recently from bootstrap? Have just updated everything on my install of 14.10, and am now trying on my wife's 14.04 laptop to see if that makes any difference. Next step will be to totally reinstall android, and try again from scratch. Tedious...

I'd appreciate anyone's advice about getting this to work, or to tell me how to debug this so we can figure out what's going on. Will post back if I find anything useful.

Mitchell