Re: [Scopes] Responding to preview actions

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:53 AM, Michi Henning <michi.henning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You set the "uri" attribute with builder.add_tuple(). That tells the shell that you want that uri to be activated when the button is pressed. Don't set the "uri" attribute, and your activate() method is called as expected.

Aha! I had forgotten the uri attribute for results before, which kept them from working. So I figured I might as well give these actions uri attributes to avoid that problem. Little did I know....

I've updated my code, and it's now running the new query when you press the button on the preview page. The odd thing is that it doesn't switch back to the query view--it stays on the preview view when you click the button. When you click the back arrow, you're returned to the query view with the new query having been run. Is this a bug in my code, a bug in the scope display, or desired behavior?

Thanks for all the help!

Robert