Re: Various issues release #6 on mako

I was listening to music yesterday with earphones, then when I
received a message I got deafened by the notification sound. I could
and still cannot find a way to adjust the volume for this. This needs
a design fix.

It might be good to have all the different volumes accessible in the
sound indicator, so they can be adjusted individually, at any time.