Re: ownCloud app.

Thanks a lot, David! It is indeed helpful.

Also some update:

All the latest code is now pushed to trunk in owncloud-app. It now contains both account plugin and initial app code.
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~danielholm/owncloud-app/trunk/files

I'd be happy to get some help with this. Both create a installable click package, as well as connect the actual account plugin to the app so that the username, password and ocURL can be grabbed and used in the app.

Cheers,
Daniel