Re: [Scopes] Responding to preview actions

Finally got a chance to try this, and it works like a charm.

Thanks!

Robert

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Pawel Stolowski <pawel.stolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, correction, I totally forgot about canned queries; you can use them to do what you want (if I got your idea right): just use a canned query (see CannedQuery::to_uri()) as an uri of your result and that should fire off your new query when you activate the result.

Pawel