Re: ownCloud app.

Hi Daniel!
  First, about your previous question: in the accounts page, the UI
shows the field that you have set as the account's display name (with
updateDisplayName()). So, in order to show the URL there, you should set
it as display name. Maybe you could extract the domain from the URL, and
set the display name to <username>@<host>?

Then,

On 11/12/2014 04:31 AM, Daniel Holm wrote:
> Thanks a lot, David! It is indeed helpful.
>
> Also some update:
>
> All the latest code is now pushed to trunk in owncloud-app. It now
> contains both account plugin and initial app code.
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~danielholm/owncloud-app/trunk/files
>
> I'd be happy to get some help with this. Both create a installable click
> package, as well as connect the actual account plugin to the app so that
> the username, password and ocURL can be grabbed and used in the app.

I will help in the project, in my spare time. I actually plan to modify
SyncEvolution to make it support retrieving username and password from
Online Accounts. This is a work which could bring benefit to other sync
providers as well.

Thanks for merging the account plugin and app code into a single
project; having the app and the plugin shipped in the same click package
will make things much easier.

Ciao,
  Alberto