ANN: RTM Archive Milestone freeze in effect *now*

hi,

the RTM archive freeze for milestone preparation is now in effect !
the existing silos that are marked for QA signoff right now have been
reviewed during the landing team meeting, QA will try to get as many of
them tested before we kick the build for the candidate image which we
estimate to do somewhere between noon and 2pm UTC (so we have an image
that already ran its sanity tests by the evening landing team meeting)

If you have a fix *do not hold back*, ask for a silo and push it there,
freezing does not mean you can not park your fix in a silo in
preparation for the thawing !!!

ciao
	oli