Re: Slide to answer

* Olga Kemmet <olga.kemmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The visual design is currently work in progress.
> We will take your comments into account for the next version.

I missed a call the first time because the answer button is no
longer a button.  We should probably make it not look like a
button.

More importantly, it'd be nice if the slide was lower on the
screen, or would respond to a much wider section of the screen,
since the top is the hardest area to reach and the slide widget
is fairly small.

Otherwise it seems like a good way to avoid accidental activation
while digging the phone out of a pocket.

-- Selene