Re: Slide to answer

Thanks for the feedback guys!
The swipe to answer/decline implementation was done to avoid accidental tap
on the device when fishing it out of your pocket or bag.
However, the current implementation was always meant as an interim solution
and the long term plan is to make the incoming call a full screen
notification. This will require a little more work than just a refresh of
visual design because we have to rethink in general how our notifications
ecosystem works.
For the time being we are working on a better visual design for the current
implementation, addressing some of the issues mentioned here, e.g. avoiding
too strong button metaphors, increasing hit areas, etc.
So bear with us and for any significant problems, please file a bug on
Launchpad against ubuntu-ux. :)

Cheers
Olga