Re: issues with oxide and QML cache on image 166

hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 20.11.2014, 11:36 +0100 schrieb David Barth:

> I think the QML cache should be part of the things to clean at app
> uninstallation, but would like to know if a generic framework will be
> put in place, or whether we should just add this directory to our list
> for the time being.

the most recent comment from ricmm on the bug has some detailed
technical explanation ...

i personally think we should flush the whole cache on system upgrades to
prevent such issues (while the browser is exposing this issue in a very
visible way, other apps might have breakage in totally different areas
that you might not catch/see this easily when an unclean cache dir is
left behind).

ciao
	oli