Re: Plans for early development of Convergence/Desktop Mode

On 11/24/2014 12:07 PM, Timo Leppiniemi wrote:
Hi,

If I'll install vivid now which reps I need to add to test mir+windowing on a pc?

--
Thanks,
Timo Leppiniemi

I would recommend having a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unity8inLXC for now. I owe the wiki some updates and I plan to do a writeup on playing with unity8 on the desktop very soon. I'd like to push more folks towards testing it, and eventually running it full time. Fingers crossed we'll cross that line this cycle.

Nicholas