Re: Promotion plans for the vivid and RTM channels

What are the currently noteworthy features/difference between Vivid and RTM? I'm also planning to switch back to devel-proposed from RTM however broken images happen more often in that channel which is somehow expected. But I use Multirom so whenever I update to a broken/non-bootable version, I have no choice but to backup my files and reinstall Ubuntu touch. Or does anyone knows how to revert back to a previous version without losing data when using Multirom?
Mabuhay,
Nick/Kugi
      From: Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 5:48 AM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Promotion plans for the vivid and RTM channels

Awesome to hear all that Oliver. For the record I ditched android
several months back, and have my Nexus 4 as my main device, alongside a
Nexus 7 for everything else not work related. I'd love to hop into
testing the vivid branches if it helps the QA team along with regular
promotions - for now I'm sticking with RTM on the Nexus 4 as I need a
stable device.

Running vivid-proposed on the Nexus 7 however and loving it. Definitely
a few reasons to upgrade from Utopic & RTM on the Nexus 4, but not
currently stable enough. Hope this helps someone thinking of making the
switch.

Cheers,

Mitchell