Re: Terminal Reboot in Click store

> I don't have a /src/ directory.

I was talking about paths relative to the repository. The file you are
trying to edit is fine.

I tried editing
> ./opt/
> click.ubuntu.com/com.ubuntu.developer.flscogna.terminalreboot/0.8.027/qml/KeyboardRows/Layouts/ControlKeysLayout.qml
> and changed the default Ctrl+ options, restarted the app and now there
> is a blank menu in the terminal under Crtl. I don't think I made any
> syntax mistakes, but perhaps I did:

You are missing commas in the action list, this should fix the issues:

KeyboardRow {
    keyWidth: units.gu(10)
    model: [
        KeyModel {
            text: "CTRL+D"
            mainAction: Action { onTriggered: simulateKey(Qt.Key_D,
Qt.ControlModifier);}
        },
        KeyModel {
            text: "CTRL+A"
            mainAction: Action { onTriggered: simulateKey(Qt.Key_A,
Qt.ControlModifier);}
        },
        KeyModel {
            text: "CTRL+C"
            mainAction: Action { onTriggered: simulateKey(Qt.Key_C,
Qt.ControlModifier);}
        },
        KeyModel {
            text: "CTRL+X"
            mainAction: Action { onTriggered: simulateKey(Qt.Key_X,
Qt.ControlModifier);}
        },
        KeyModel {
            text: "CTRL+N"
            mainAction: Action { onTriggered: simulateKey(Qt.Key_N,
Qt.ControlModifier);}
        },
        KeyModel {
            text: "CTRL+P"
            mainAction: Action { onTriggered: simulateKey(Qt.Key_P,
Qt.ControlModifier);}
        }
    ]
}

I like the double tap for tab completion.

Even better, at the moment we have single tap to trigger bash completion :D

Filippo