The list:

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#49 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/49.commitlog
#48 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/48.commitlog

(no krillin commitlogs available)

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

(smoketesting disabled due to the IS lab move)

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

None yet.

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** Manta vivid 39 no music plays either from the scope or from the music
app however it does from grooveshark
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398961

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg10742.html

Best regards,

--