Status of CI Services - December 9 2014

The CI services are starting to come back online. Much is still disabled,
but I expect to get the smoke testing enabled tonight. The krillin builds
are also partially enabled, just need to see if the rest of the
system-image process is properly networked. The krillin builds are
currently a priority.

The MP testing is currently still disabled while we work with IS to update
the network and firewall connections to the build nodes. We also need to
rebuild some of the armhf build nodes. The current ETA is to have this
enabled tomorrow.

Francis
--
Francis Ginther
Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering - Continuous Integration Team