Re: Reviews and bug reports

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Robert Schroll <rschroll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So I'd like to hear from other developers, would you find this useful enough to turn on for your projects?

I asked about this on G+ [1] and got a mild positive response. It's hardly conclusive, but it's enough for me to push this forward. But I don't know where to go next. This would obviously require changes to both the click package index and to the app scope. I expect that Launchpad provides everything we'd need, but I'm not sure. In any event, it will require coordination between multiple projects.

So how do I make this an "official" proposal? Do I submit bugs to one or both? Create a blueprint? Talk to someone?

Incidentally, I tried to mock up the scope side of things, but I was surprised to find that the Ubuntu One account provider doesn't seem to provide OAuth identification. Is that correct, or was I misreading the configuration?

Thanks, all, for the feedback,
Robert

[1] https://plus.google.com/108747901910183509998/posts/7tzgZF6XewC