Helping Ubuntu devices users

Hello everybody,

in a recent team call we thought that it might be a good idea to distil
our knowledge as users of the phone into an app, to share tips/tricks
and suggestions with users who are new to it.

On Friday I put together a small prototype, and it's available over here:
	https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-devices-help

You can edit the content in Markdown, and by running 'make html' (it
uses hyde to generate the HTML) you can update the HTML bits of the app.

We still have some bugs to fix and some general work to do, so no matter
if you're an expert or novice, if you can write content or know your way
around in the HTML5 world, your help is going to be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--