Re: Beru no longer runs from Qt Creator

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hit that with my project also. Apparently absolute paths no longer work in
.desktop files.

Beru is using relative paths when building click files (with -DCLICK_MODE=ON), so that's not the issue.

Dan Chapman figured out the problem and fixed it *and* sent me a pull request! Qt Creator is looking for UBUNTU_MANIFEST_PATH to be set (perhaps only if you're not using manifest.json?). If you set that in CMakeLists, it works again. Thanks Dan!

Are things like this documented anywhere? It makes me a bit nervous that my IDE is being configured by my build files.

Robert