Re: Notice for Application Developers regarding Full shell rotation landing soon

On 05/02/2015 19:24, Robert Schroll wrote:
We came up with a design where the orientation would be locked while reading a book but unlocked on other screens of the app. This would let you swap orientations relatively easily while still keeping it locked while reading.

If this behavior isn't on the roadmap, where should I submit a bug?

So this boils down to applications being able to tell/change their preferred orientations at runtime.

Yes, that's on the roadmap.

- Daniel