Re: Calendar no Longer Syncing

Initially both, then I switched to Google Calendar when I realised I couldnt sync that either anymore. Havnt gotten a chance yet to debug it. Would be great if its just me, but I don't think it is...

At this stage, neither syncevolution run manually or google accounts sync are working for me. I'm running rtm 15 on a Nexus 4, and devel-proposed (latest) on a Nexus 7.

Mitchell