Re: Developer mode, and when ADB is enabled

Am 12.02.2015 um 09:00 schrieb Joey Chan:
Here's my idea:

add a "trust" setting to developer mode, which let the adb automatically enabled only if phone connect to a trust machine.
1. enable developer mode;
2. connect USB cable;
3. dialog to ask "trust this machine?" options are "always", "only once" or "no" ;
4. an unique ID will appear in the "trust" list ;
5. next time when connect to USB, adb will be activated if "always trusted"

Well its a good idea, but personally I would want this as a additional feature. So if you want to trust the machine, go to the developer mode settings and press "Always trust connected machine". First I would like the dialog to be easy and small and I kind of dislike the idea of having a huge list of trusted machines I need to maintain.