Re: Call for testing: Reminders Offline mode.

Touch noobie here. It seems that one should provide feedback by filing
bugs manually in the appropriate app project? I note `ubuntu-bug` is
on the device, but I'm not sure that's actually intentional XD

FWIW:
 * if you have an Evernote account, it's peachy keen
 * if you don't have an Evernote account and have never had one,
you're asked to add one, which works great (just like the old version)
 * if you don't add an account at the initial prompt, and try to add
it later, sometimes there's just a whitescreen display, though it
often has a similar problem (spinning incessantly) if trying to add
the account through Settings
 * if you don't have an Evernote account but HAVE had one before, it
doesn't ask you add one when you first open the app (I know, edge
case)
 * there's no option to move local to Evernote and vice versa, i.e.
there really is no "offline mode," which may be intentional, but
that'd be a good place to improve.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:58 AM, Michael Zanetti