Re: Call for testing: Reminders Offline mode.

Hi Walter,

Thanks so much for the feedback!

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Walter Lapchynski <wxl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Touch noobie here. It seems that one should provide feedback by filing
> bugs manually in the appropriate app project? I note `ubuntu-bug` is
> on the device, but I'm not sure that's actually intentional XD

Yes, either feedback on the list, or even better, reporting bugs directly
on the project should work:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/reminders-app/+filebug

> FWIW:
>  * if you have an Evernote account, it's peachy keen
>  * if you don't have an Evernote account and have never had one,
> you're asked to add one, which works great (just like the old version)
>  * if you don't add an account at the initial prompt, and try to add
> it later, sometimes there's just a whitescreen display, though it
> often has a similar problem (spinning incessantly) if trying to add
> the account through Settings

This sounds similar to this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/reminders-app/+bug/1420743

>  * if you don't have an Evernote account but HAVE had one before, it
> doesn't ask you add one when you first open the app (I know, edge
> case)
>  * there's no option to move local to Evernote and vice versa, i.e.
> there really is no "offline mode," which may be intentional, but
> that'd be a good place to improve.

Yeah, we've discussed improving the UI there, but decided to first land the
offline mode and then iterate on the design.

Cheers,
David.