Re: Call for testing: Reminders Offline mode.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Michael Zanetti <
michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 13.02.2015 07:22, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
> > Touch noobie here. It seems that one should provide feedback by
> > filing bugs manually in the appropriate app project? I note
> > `ubuntu-bug` is on the device, but I'm not sure that's actually
> > intentional XD
> >
> > FWIW: * if you have an Evernote account, it's peachy keen * if you
> > don't have an Evernote account and have never had one, you're asked
> > to add one, which works great (just like the old version) * if you
> > don't add an account at the initial prompt, and try to add it
> > later, sometimes there's just a whitescreen display, though it
> > often has a similar problem (spinning incessantly) if trying to
> > add the account through Settings
>
> I've noticed something yesterday: If I have the app installed from the
> store, everything works fine in regard to account setup. However, if I
> overwrite the app, installing a package manually, the online accounts
> part seem to break.
>
> @David, do you have an idea what might be causing that?

I've no idea, I hadn't noticed that that was the trigger. It'd be good if
this was the source of the issue, which would mean it would affect only
testers but not users that install from the store.

I've mentioned it to David Barth, who is looking into it.