Re: The BQ phone and the Nexus 4

Hi Pat,

Thank you very much for your valuable input. I apologize for not coming
back to you earlier, as I've been busy with my "offline life".

I would be very glad if the scopes get released for all phones in the
future, as what I really like about Ubuntu is its openness. However, I can
also understand if manufacturers decide they do not want to do so. After
all, scopes help them differentiate their phones...

With regards to their speeds, I haven't thought of the different screen
sizes of the Nexus 4 and the BQ Aquaris yet. This finally explains why the
Aquaris seemed to be slightly faster than the Nexus 4 in the video. My
guess was that the support for the Aquaris was better due to a fact that it
generated income, but your explanation is totally plausible!

Thank you very, very much for your answer again. I really appreciate it. :)

Cheers,
Niklas