Re: Content Hub Questions

On 02/19/2015 04:18 PM, Sergio Schvezov wrote:
> On jueves 19 de febrero de 2015 18h'27:28 ART, Robert Schroll wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Jamie Strandboge <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> 4) Is the argument to move() relative to some directory, or must I use an
>> absolute path?  Is there any abbreviation for $HOME? (~ doesn't seem to work.)
>
> Music imports to /home/phablet/Music, you might want to track that down, I guess
> you are aiming for using ~/Books.

Well, this is tricky. The music-app has always been an exception and it is not a
good model here. It has read access to ~/Music, is special-cased in media-hub
and mediascanner2 and has additional accesses in its security json. I don't
think we should hold it up as an example (ie, we don't have a good developer
story for a 3rd-party competing music app yet-- but we want to get there).