Landing team 20.02.15

Hello everyone,

We have promoted a new ubuntu-rtm image today! Krillin image #241 (and
its mako and generic_x86 counterparts) has passed all QA tests with only
a few new non-blocking bugs. This image has been now copied over to the
RC channel (ubuntu-touch/rc/bq-aquaris.en - also has non-aquaris
images). Those of you that are using the stable channel - no worries:
this image will migrate to this channel somewhere next week. There are
still some tests that need to be done before we can copy essentially our
first official OTA update into stable.

Next ubuntu-rtm milestone in 3 weeks. It's a good opportunity to finally
work on the quality of our vivid images. Feature freeze is now in effect
and so far our blanket FFe for Ubuntu Touch has not been accepted -
remember that and don't submit any new features for now. Let's
concentrate on stability and fixes.

QA will perform some testing on vivid next week. In the meantime, please
also work on fixing all autopilot-smoketesting related failures. You can
find all links to our dashboards below. Currently things don't look too
good - let's make everything better.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#241 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/241.commitlog

#106 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/106.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#106 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/106:20150220:20150210/12348/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

None.

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on
idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** Location indicator switches are off and won't switch on if HERE T&Cs
were not accepted in the wizard
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1414610

** Vivid Random lockups
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418707

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

** Crop tool sometimes selects the wrong area
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1404170
 => Merge requests present

* Issues not impacting user experience:

None.